Gently cleansdry, sensitive skin prone to allergies.
- caprylic acid and caprin acid triglycerides promote rebuilding of the epidermis hydrolipid layer and intensively nourish the skin
- shea butter protects the skin from dehydration and maintains its suppleness
- paraffin oil prevents water loss from the deeper layers of the skin, forming a thin protective layer on the surface of the skin
- does not contain paraben, artificial colouring or perfumes
- clinically tested on sensitive skin
Ceumed Baby Lipo Product Range
Ceumed Baby Lipo Cream can soothe skin dryness caused by atopic dermatitis as well. Promotes rapid balancing of the skin’s loss of lipids and water thanks to its high lipid content. Active ingredients forming a micro-layer on the surface of the skin rebuild the skin’s natural hydrolipid layer – re-establishing the skin’s barrier function – thereby protecting the skin from dehydration. The glycerine contentincreases the water content of the skin, in this way contributing to the appropriate hydration of the skin.
Ceumed Baby Lipo Bath – 200ml
General Skin Care
Ceumed Baby Lipo Balm – 200 ml
Why Ceumed Baby Lipo Product Range?
- because its use every day helps appropriate hydration of dry, sensitive skin;
- because its lipids nourish the skin;
- because this speeds up skin regeneration, re-establishing the skin’s barrier function;
- because its glycerine hydrates the skin;
- because this can make the treatment more effective, and reduce the duration of steroid treatment;
- because it does not contain urea, which can cause a stinging, burning sensation;
- because it does not contain perfumes or colouring;
- because it is paraben-free;
- because it is tested on sensitive skin and Ceumed Baby Lipo Cream is clinically proven effective.
(1) Wachall, B., hammes, s. InfectoPharm arzneImIttel und consIlIumGmBh hePPenheIm, Germany2009: Prospective, randomised, double-blind, intra-individual comparative study with Neuroderm Moisturising Cream and Neuroderm Moisturising Cream Lipo vs anionic hydrophilic cream SF in patients with atopic dermatitis